Let’s face the facts:
- Your clients are going to have homeowners’ claims.
- They are going to buy that coastal secondary home in Florida or California and call you the day of closing for coverage.
- They are going to rent out their seasonal home on AirBnB.
- They are going to tell you there is a fire department within 5 miles when there isn’t.
Quaker Special Risk’s Personal Lines Department is strategically designed to address these inevitable scenarios. Our exclusive Surplus Lines Homeowners programs offer our agency partners a quick and comprehensive solution for their clients’ hard to place homeowners’ risks.
Here are a few risk types that we’ve recently had success placing:
- $900,000 Primary Home in Georgia, Owned by an LLC, 2 Water Claims in the last year
- $600,000 Short Term Rental in South Carolina Islands, Full Wind Coverage Offered
- $350,000 Secondary Home in California, Wildfire Prone Area
- $2,000,000 Vacant Home in Missouri, Protection Class 9
Quaker Special Risk’s Personal Lines Department is committed to finding the right solution and every Surplus Lines Homeowners policy is tailored specifically to your clients’ needs. With over 200 endorsements to choose from, Quaker Special Risk offers a truly unique insurance policy solution.
Contact us today for a quote on your hard to place homeowner’s risks. Your difficult homeowners’ risks are easy with Quaker Special Risk!